Coronavirus (COVID-19) Statement
At Blackwell Tree Solutions Ltd we are taking the threat of COVID 19
very seriously. As our industry keeps us relatively safe in the outdoors where transmission is reduced, our aim is to ensure that our staff do not become complacent and are constantly reminded
of the new practices that are required to ensure the safety of everyone. We have made many changes to our routines and work practices to ensure that the risk to our company, its staff, our clients
and the general public is kept to a minimum.
We have outlined some of our new practices below, however if you would
like any further details, we would be happy to discuss this with you or provide our full risk assessment.
Changes and improvements to our practices
- All staff and clients are respectfully reminded to maintain a 2m social distance
- All staff are reminded to wash their hands thoroughly and
regularly. Particularly when arriving on site, periodically throughout the day and when leaving site. Using alcohol-based hand sanitiser if soap and water is not available.
- All equipment and high touch objects (saws, tools, handles, steering wheels etc.) are
regularly cleaned with appropriate cleaning products, especially when two members of staff are working in a confined space or are sharing equipment.
- If staff have to enter a customers enclosed space (e.g. house, garage or outbuildings)
facemasks will be worn by our staff.
- We will use gloves and or cleaning products when opening and closing and locks / gates at
customers properties and in public area.
- Payments are requested to be made by bank transfer if possible, however a quarantine
system is in place for cash and cheques.
- Any illness of staff and clients is checked on a daily basis. If illness is found,
appropriate government guidelines will be followed.
- Any illness in staff will be communicated to all staff and clients, who they may have been
in contact with and appropriate government guidelines will be followed.
- We will constantly monitor changing government and industry guidelines to ensure that we
have the most up to date information and take action on any new requirements.